We want to make sure you’re safe during your time at Teentopia MusicFest. That means there are certain steps we need to take to make that happen, and event rules you need to follow to keep the event safe for all attendees.
Any bags brought into the festival are subject to security approval. That means all attendees and their bags are subject to search upon entry.
Permitted bags include purses, totes, or backpacks that are smaller than 22x14x9 inches.
Any bags larger than the permitted size will not be allowed inside the venue. That includes coolers, backpacks, luggage of any kind, computer bags, or camera bags that are larger than that permissible size.
Exceptions will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection. Medically necessary items will need to be brought in at a gate designated for this purpose.
- Illegal substances
- Drugs/Drug Paraphernalia
- Cigarettes, vapes, e-cigarettes
- Skates, skateboards, hoverboards, scooters, or bicycles
- Noisemakers, including thundersticks
- Musical instruments, whistles, air horns
- Fireworks, explosives, flammable liquids/fuels, toxic chemicals
- Large backpacks (See bag policy above.)
- Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors (Sales of any product or service at the event are prohibited unless sold by an authorized vendor.)
- Unauthorized solicitations, handbills, samples, giveaways, etc.
- Glass, cans, cups, or coolers
- Toy or real weapons of any kind, including pocket knives and pepper spray
- Outside food or drinks
- Professional recording equipment, including detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms, or commercial-use rigs (Audio recording, photography, and videography using professional equipment are strictly prohibited.)
- Camelbaks/Bags with water bladders
- Markers, pens, or spray paint
- Large chains or spiked jewelry
- Stickers, flyers
- Laser pointers or similar focused light devices
- Umbrellas, parasols
- Beach towels
- Small, low-back chairs (no taller than 35 inches)
- Purses, totes, backpacks (no larger than 22x14x9 inches)
- Cell phones and extra batteries/Portable phone chargers
- Sealed/wrapped tampons
- Non-professional flash/still cameras
- Handheld camera devices (e.g. Sony Action Cam or GoPro devices 6 inches in size or smaller)
- Totems, flags, or handmade signs (No corporate/company-branded, political, or offensive signage or hard poles are permitted)
- Prescription medication (Name on prescription should match
- Service animals with appropriate documentation (Pets, including comfort/support/emotional/therapy/companion animals are not allowed inside the event.)
- Smiles, energy, positive attitude, and good vibes!
Our Health & Safety Policy are regularly updated in consideration for our fans, artists and event workers based on our ever-developing circumstances. Plans and mandates may continue to change. We will continue to update this page with developments and more details closer to the festival.
COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. There is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place or place where people are present and there is no guarantee, express or implied, that those attending the festival will not be exposed to COVID-19.
ATTENDEE PROMISE & HEALTH ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
All attendees agree to follow festival policies (including health and safety policies) and posted instructions while at the festival. According to the CDC, older adults and people of all ages with serious underlying medical conditions may be at higher risk of death or severe illness from COVID-19. All attendees should evaluate their risk in determining whether to attend the festival. By entering the festival, attendees voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and confirm that they will adhere to local quarantine mandates and the CDC quarantine requirements, available at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/if-you-are-sick/quarantine.html.